Polymer Insulated SidingThe new class in exterior siding today combines the beauty of fiber cement, with the lifetime endurance and insulating value of vinyl siding. Here are some of its attributes:
- Energy Star rated insulating value of an R-2 – R-3
- 300% more impact resistant than vinyl siding
- 240% more impact resistant than fiber cement siding
- Withstands winds up to 130mph
- Reduces noise 45% more than vinyl siding
- Repels termites and carpenter ants
- Lifetime transferable warranty
- Maintenance free - Never need to paint – ever!
Case Studies & Recent Activity
- Research: Exterior projects a steady performer
- Please read the below article about the trends of siding replacement nation wide. We are seeing similar trends in the Northern Cali... Read More »
- Consumer Reports for Siding
- ConsumerReports.org did a study in 2009 on vinyl, polymer and fiber cements siding ratings. Most of the siding options below are not available to the Northern California Market, but of the vinyl opt... Read More »
- Insulated Vinyl Listed as 1 of 10 Products You Should Be Using in 2012 by Builder Online
With energy efficiency, sustainability and return on investment on a lot of homeowner's minds these days, insulated vinyl (or polymer) siding is gaining traction amongst homeowners and now builder... Read More »
- How Much Insulation Is Enough?
Recommended residential insulation levels by climate zonePOSTED ON MAR 1 2012 BY ALEX WILSONMost leading energy experts today recommend installing a lot... Read More »
- Energy Code and Energy Program Recognition
- Complying with Energy Codes With the recognition that insulated siding provides insulating value that can ultimately lead to reduced energy use, a number of building and energy efficiency ... Read More »
- Custom Home Builder Uses Insulated Vinyl Siding for Model Homes
- Insulated vinyl siding is starting to gain in popularity due to its energy efficiency, maintenance freedom and new and improved looks. Take a look at our gallery and the below article.
- Be Wary of Installers Who Are Becoming Salesman
- We have found, in this economy, that contractors who used to simply install materials at the direction of a remodeling company are now heading into the home as salesmen. When consumer confidence is ... Read More »
- Is Your Home Up to Modern Energy-Efficiency Standards?
- By: Lauren Higl