Dear Family, Friends, Clients and Future Clients,
We recognize this is a strange and intense time for all of us. Anxiety, uncertainty and isolation are just some of the feelings we may be experiencing. I want you to know we recognize this and have the health and safety of you and our 3G Team as our highest priorities.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread throughout the country, we are closely monitoring the recommendations from both the CDC and local health officials. Every step of the way we are committed to the physical health and wellbeing of all of us in our communities. While the situation is changing rapidly, below are some of the actions we are already taking.
Open for Business
Our business is classified as “an essential business” under the State of California’s Shelter in Place Order, providing services necessary for maintaining the safety, sanitation and essential operation of a residence.
As of March 16th, our office staff has been ordered to work from home and we are not currently accepting walk-in traffic at our office. Our sales, marketing and operations staff have all started working from our home offices. Due to this, if you need to contact us, please do so on our personal cell phones and emails located below:
- Jeremy Owens – 916.508.0020 – email@example.com
- Kurt Owens – 916.761.9752 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logan Smith – 916.203.1991 – email@example.com
- Mike Houk – 916.995.7821 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Working Environment
To do our part in supporting public health recommendations, we are taking the following actions to support a safe environment and to maintain safe social distancing:
- Continuing expanded cleaning procedures during installation.
- Reinforcing safe social distances of 6 feet or more for all employees and workforce at all times.
- We are only offering safe social-distance appointments, and most will be done “virtually” using the following methods:
- We can measure the exterior of your home only, then set-up a phone or zoom conference to discuss your project in detail.
- We can also accept and conduct Hover Home Measurements using your smart phone or tablet (find the app here – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hover-measurements-in-3d/id942568673). Download the app, take pictures and 3 Generations will receive a comprehensive report that we can use to generate a proposal for you. Free of charge.
- We are also set up to email electronic agreements using Docusign.
Coming Together as a Community
We are proud to announce our partnership with Twin Lakes Food Bank in Folsom, California (https://www.twinlakesfoodbank.org/). They provide food and support to our neighbors experiencing food scarcity in the midst of our declared national emergency. They are in dire need of food, supplies and financial assistance and we want to help them! For the month of April, we are donating a portion of proceeds of all contracts written (see graphic below).
Taking Care of Our Employees and the Labor Force
As a company that fought through and survived the economic recession of the late 2000s, we know what it takes to persevere through hard times! While it won’t be “business as usual”, we will forge ahead, continue to support our customers and unite with our suppliers and installers to get through this difficult time. We have no plans for lay-offs and we will do all that we can for every person who works for 3 Generations Improvements, with 3 Generations Improvements and all those that depend on 3 Generations Improvements! We are asking for your help to support us, whether that’s through earning your business on a future remodeling project, through recommending us to others, or by simply forwarding or sharing our letter. For that and more, we thank you in advance!
Taking Care of Our Customers
We also want to do our best for our outstanding clients by offering our best pricing in years! Teaming up with our exceptional installers and supportive manufacturers and distribution, we are proud to offer our April Promotion!
As American business owners, we know our resilience, ingenuity and faith will get us through this current challenge. Thinking back to 9/11, our heroes wore turnouts and badges and now these same heroes will be joined by all those wearing masks, gloves and scrubs! We pray for all of their safety and admire their courage!
We ask you to join us in following the guidance of our healthcare community, making the short-term sacrifices that keep our neighbors safe as we provide essential products and services for our communities. Amid the stress and uncertainty, it’s never been more critical to stay connected with one another, even as we practice social distancing to reduce transmission and keep each other healthy and safe. At 3 Generations Improvements, we are ready to fight and pray alongside you and we are still ready to serve you!
Until we see you again, stay safe, love each other, and go wash your hands.
God Bless America!